- Finger adjustable 1/4-MOA “click” M1-style elevation and windage dials.
- The oversized knurled knobs are easy to grip and adjust in various shooting positions, even when wet.
- Side focus parallax adjustment dials.
- 30mm diameter maintube for extended travel of the windage and elevation adjustments.
- Multicoat 4® lens coatings for exceptional brightness, clarity, and contrast.
- Flip open lens covers from Butler Creek come standard with every Leupold Long Range Tactical riflescope. Just push the spring-activated
cover and it flips open. Quiet and reliable, they’re an outstanding method of keeping your lenses free of dirt and debris.
Incorporating the features of the Mark 4 M1 with a variable power
scope, the Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x40mm Long Range M1 features ergonomic
adjustment dials that offer the shooter tactile and audible clicks. The
Multicoat 4™ lenses provide ample light transmission, while the
generous eye relief allows for easy target acquisition even from difficult
Actual Magnification: 3.3(3.5x) 9.7(10x)
Length (in): 13.5
Eyepiece Length (in): 3.0
Objective Length (in): 4.3
Objective Diameter (in): 1.8
Eyepiece Diameter (in): 1.6
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Weight: 19.5 oz. / 553 grams
Eye Relief (in): 4.6(3.5x) 3.6(10x)
Eye Relief (mm): 117(3.5x) 91(10x)
Obj. Lens Diameter: 1.575in / 40mm
Max. Adjustment @ 100 yds (in): 65
Max. Adjustment @ 100 m (cm): 181
FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 29.5(3.5x) 10.7(10x)
FOV @ 100 m (m): 9.8(3.5x) 3.6(10x)
Max. Mount Ring Spacing (in): 6.2
Front Ring Space (in): 2.4
Rear Ring Space (in): 2.4
This page was last updated:
01/27/2004 21:58:46 -0500