• 1/2-MOA “click” windage dials.
- 1-MOA “click” interchangeable elevation dials with bullet drop compensation markings.
- Easy to grip, finger adjustable M3-style windage and elevation dials can both be reset to zero after sighting.
- Side focus parallax adjustment dials.
- 30mm diameter maintube for extended travel of the windage and elevation adjustments.
- Multicoat 4® lens coatings for exceptional brightness, clarity, and contrast.
- Flip open lens covers from Butler Creek come standard with every Leupold Long Range Tactical riflescope. Just push the spring-activated
cover and it flips open. Quiet and reliable, they’re an outstanding method of keeping your lenses free of dirt and debris.
Incorporating the best features of the Mark 4 M3 and Vari-X III
scopes, the Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x40mm Long Range M3 features M3-style
adjustment dials that are specially calibrated and interchangeable for
bullet drop compensation. Adjustment increments of 1 MOA elevation and
½ MOA windage allow for easy adjustment. A side parallax adjustment
dial allows parallax elimination from a shooting position.
Actual Magnification: 3.3(3.5x) 9.7(10x)
Length (in): 13.50
Eyepiece Length (in): 3.0
Objective Length (in): 4.30
Objective Diameter (in): 1.80
Eyepiece Diameter (in): 1.60
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Weight: 19.5 oz. / 553 grams
Eye Relief (in): 4.6(3.5x) 3.6(10x)
Eye Relief (mm): 117(3.5x) 91(10x)
Obj. Lens Diameter: 1.575in / 40mm
Max. Adjustment @ 100 yds (in): 65
Max. Adjustment @ 100 m (cm): 181
FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 29.5(3.5x) 10.7(10x)
FOV @ 100 m (m): 9.8(3.5x) 3.6(10x)
Max. Mount Ring Spacing (in): 6.20
Front Ring Space (in): 2.40
Rear Ring Space (in): 2.40
This page was last updated:
01/27/2004 21:57:46 -0500