The Frisker is used by the training cadre at Ft Polk, LA in Urban Warfare training and by most Federal law enforcement agencies.
Frisker ProŽ is a US Patented, physical search enhancement tool
- Frees hand and fingers to perform searches using academy approved techniques
- It will detect a staple secreted in a gum line
- Secure factory settings, simply slide Frisker ProŽ on and begin search
- Replaceable 9 volt battery provides 3 months of normal use
- Early low battery indicator
- Rugged, splash and salt water resistant all weather use
- Adjusts to fit all hands, worn on either hand, or both hands simultaneously
- Reverse sensor for male searching female approved search protocol
- Point specific sensor, negates re-bar false positives
- Weight 2.2ounces w/o battery, (62.3 grams)
- Length 7 inches adjustable, (22.8cm)
- Width 3 inches, (7cm)
- Operating principle, Pulse Induction
- Operating voltage 9 volts, standard or rechargeable battery
- Pulse voltage 80 volts, pulse interval 63 ms
- Sensitivity, will detect knife/pistol @2.5"distance,
even .5" dia x.050 copper disc a 1.0"distance
- One year "no hassle warranty"
- NIJ Standard 0602.02, "Hand Held Metal Detectors
for Use in Contraband Detection" published in 2002. Frisker
ProŽ exceeds and meets the majority of specifications that apply.
- Frisker ProŽ and other generally accepted metal detectors
(wands, walk through ), operate in a frequency range considered
SAFE to the function of implanted medical devices noted in NIJ Standard
0602.02, published in 2002.
This page was last updated:
01/19/2004 10:40:46 -0500